We are happy to accept new patients – from Newborns through age 21.
Before scheduling your child’s first appointment with us, please complete our New Patient form, and email it to us so we can register your child. You may also post mail the form, or drop it off during business hours.
First Visit: Be sure to bring this important information with you
– Immunization cards or records
– A list of any medications your child is taking, or has taken in the past
– Records from previous doctors or clinics
– Insurance cards
– Method of payment
– Written authorization to see your child if the parent or guardian cannot be present
– New Patient
– Notice of Privacy
– Sports Physical
– ADHD Assessment form: Parents
– ADHD Assessment form: Teachers
We accept most major forms of insurance for registered patients. We will file for your insurance coverage, as a service you.
Please contact your insurance provider – before your first visit – and give them the doctor/pediatrician’s name to make sure he or she participates in your plan.
Know your coverage! Please become familiar with your insurance coverage to find out what is covered, when, and by how much. The parent or guardian is responsible for any fees not covered by insurance
We also accept cash, check, money order, mastercard and visa.